At Girls on the Run, our core values guide us to be open-hearted, intentional decision makers who embrace differences and stand up for ourselves and others. We strive for our programs to be accessible and welcoming to those who want to participate. We honor this commitment by ensuring that:
* We remain mindful of participation barriers and strive to find ways to eliminate them.
* All aspects of the registration process are equitable.
* Our commitment to access is clearly communicated to all communities.
* All participants feel that the curriculum is relevant and reflects their life experiences.
* All participants feel listened to, valued and part of a team.
* We welcome children who identify as girls, nonbinary, and gender-nonconforming to participate.
* We have adapted the curriculum so that those who have disabilities can safely and successfully participate.
* All participants have a coach who has been trained to understand social context, create positive inclusive environments, and build genuine relationships.